Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Những câu , từ thông dụng miêu tả cảm xúc, trạng thái Emotions and Feelings - Part 1


Emotions and Feelings - Part 1


1. I used to be so ________, but now I worry about everything.
  carefree
  nervous
  sleepy

2. I am so ________ about starting university this year! I can't wait!
  depressed
  enthusiastic
  smart

3. I've been pretty ________ with my job, so I'm looking for a new one.
  unhappy
  satisfied
  happy

4. I was ________ with the architecture in Tokyo. It was amazing.
  content
  excited
  impressed

5. Katie is very ________ for all the help you have given her. 
  unhappy
  great
  grateful

6. After we saw that horror movie, I felt ________ all night.
  frightened
  sympathetic
  convinced

7. Hey, stop yelling! Why are you so ________?
  convinced
  upset
  flattered

8. I was so ________ watching that movie that I fell asleep twice.
  excited
  bored
  impressed

9. When John saw his ex-girlfriend talking to another boy, he became very ________. 
  afraid
  exhausted
  jealous

10. I got drunk and made a fool of myself at the party. Now I feel ________. 
  surprised
  embarrassed
  insulted


Click to check the answere 
                                          
                                



Become a fan on Facebook to grab a new sentences

No comments:

Post a Comment