Tuesday, August 12, 2014

List of interview question


Interviewer ( I )
Candidate ( C )

I:  Could you tell me something about yourself?
    Tell me a little bit about yourself ?
    How would you describe your personality?
    How would you describe yourself
    Could you describe yourself briefly?


C: Im ( Your name ) twenty five years old. Im a single person. Im hard-working, eager to learn. I enjoy working with the other people. And I do love chanllenges.
   Im+ Your name. I like being with people, helping people. I enjoy problem solving and challenging work

I: May I ask How old you are
C: Im ... years old

I: Are you originally from +  country/ city?
C: yes/ No. Im originally from +  country/city

C: Would you like to see my resume

I: Could you tell me where was your last job?
C: ( Sure ).
I worked for / at + Name of company, work in + Department  back
 >> How to use work for or work at is here <<

I: Why did you leave that job?
C: Because Im looking for more challenges. or  Im motivated by challenges, have the ability to effectively meet challenges, and have the flexibility and skills necessary to handle a challenging job
I'll work hard-working if you give me this job

I: What is your greates weakness?  What is your greates strength?
C: check the answer here

Check more question here: 


  1. How will your greatest strength help you perform? 
  2. Are you lucky? 
  3. Are you nice?
  4. How would you describe yourself?
  5. Describe a typical work week. 
  6. Describe your work style. 
  7. Do you consider yourself successful? Why?
  8. Do you work well with other people? 
  9. Do you take work home with you? 
  10. How are you different from the competition?
  11. How do you view yourself? Who do you compare yourself to?
  12. How many hours do you normally work? 
  13. How would you adjust to working for a new company? 
  14. How would you describe the pace at which you work? 
  15. How do you handle stress and pressure?
  16. What motivates you? 
  17. Are you a self motivator?
  18. What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
  19. Tell me about yourself. 
  20. What has been the greatest disappointment in your life? 
  21. What are you passionate about? 
  22. What are your hobbies?
  23. What are your pet peeves? 
  24. What do people most often criticize about you? 
  25. What is the biggest criticism you received from your boss?
  26. What is the worst thing that you have ever gotten away with? 
  27. What is your dream job? 
  28. What is your professional development plan?
  29. What makes you angry? 
  30. What would you be looking for in an applicant?
  31. When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
  32. Why did you choose your major? 
  33. Why did you go back to school?
  34. Why should I take a risk on you?
  35. If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently? 
  36. If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say? 
  37. Do you prefer to work independently or on a team? 
  38. Give some examples of teamwork. -
  39. More teamwork interview questions. 
  40. What type of work environment do you prefer? 
  41. How do you evaluate success? 
  42. If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it? 
  43. Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
  44. Describe a time when your workload was heavy and how you handled it.
==========

Bạn nào có nhu cầu tìm gia sư để luyện Anh Văn tại nhà cùng bạn thì liên hệ page nhé!, các admin sẽ "luyện" với bạn


Be a fan with us on facebook: http://goo.gl/fK4kqf

No comments:

Post a Comment