Interviewer ( I )
Candidate ( C )
I: Could you tell me something about yourself?
Tell me a little bit about yourself ?
How would you describe your personality?
How would you describe yourself
Could you describe yourself briefly?
C: Im ( Your name ) twenty five years old. Im a single person. Im hard-working, eager to learn. I enjoy working with the other people. And I do love chanllenges.
Im+ Your name. I like being with people, helping people. I enjoy problem solving and challenging work
I: May I ask How old you are
C: Im ... years old
I: Are you originally from + country/ city?
C: yes/ No. Im originally from + country/city
C: Would you like to see my resume
I: Could you tell me where was your last job?
C: ( Sure ).
I worked for / at + Name of company, work in + Department back
>> How to use work for or work at is here <<
I: Why did you leave that job?
C: Because Im looking for more challenges. or Im motivated by challenges, have the ability to effectively meet challenges, and have the flexibility and skills necessary to handle a challenging job
I'll work hard-working if you give me this job
I: What is your greates weakness? What is your greates strength?
C: check the answer here
Check more question here:
- How will your greatest strength help you perform?
- Are you lucky?
- Are you nice?
- How would you describe yourself?
- Describe a typical work week.
- Describe your work style.
- Do you consider yourself successful? Why?
- Do you work well with other people?
- Do you take work home with you?
- How are you different from the competition?
- How do you view yourself? Who do you compare yourself to?
- How many hours do you normally work?
- How would you adjust to working for a new company?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What motivates you?
- Are you a self motivator?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What has been the greatest disappointment in your life?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your pet peeves?
- What do people most often criticize about you?
- What is the biggest criticism you received from your boss?
- What is the worst thing that you have ever gotten away with?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your professional development plan?
- What makes you angry?
- What would you be looking for in an applicant?
- When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
- Why did you choose your major?
- Why did you go back to school?
- Why should I take a risk on you?
- If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?
- If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- Give some examples of teamwork. -
- More teamwork interview questions.
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- How do you evaluate success?
- If you know your boss is 100% wrong about something how would you handle it?
- Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.
- Describe a time when your workload was heavy and how you handled it.